Monday, March 23, 2009

Kemper's first day of soccer.

forget David Beckham
Kemp with his buddy Rex
He is ready to go already!!
Andie snugling with Bompa, who suprised us at Kemper's game
Walking with Grandpa
Kemp was the goaley(sp?) for the game, nothing got past him :)
Their huddle after the game, Go dinos!!
Kemp and Rex, so pumped after the game!
Saturday was Kemper's first soccer practice and game. It was so fun, he loved it. His good friend Rex is on his team, wich is great cause I will get to hang out with Rex's mom and my good friend Michelle. Her husband Mark is one of the volunteer coaches, he was great with the kids. My Dad showed up to show his support! Andie really wanted to get in on the action, so we chased her, or my Dad chased her most of the time. I am hoping Kemper really gets in to this soccer thing, I think it would be great for him and his endless energy. He is only 4 1/2 so it sould take him time to figure it all out, but its so fun to be there with him while he does something so fun.

9 comments:

Stylin' Binder's said...

It's so fun to watch them! He looks so cute in his soccer outfit!

Anonymous said...

he's so cute! i hope he really likes soccer...let us know when some of his games are so we can come and cheer him on!

Jenny C said...

How cute! I can't wait for that!

Anonymous said...

YEAH! He looks like he had a great time! I can't wait for our girl's season to start! :)

Shalie said...

Oh, that is so cute. Kade starts soccer in two weeks, he's pretty excited! It's a good thing it hasn't started yet, it is still snowing :) Thanks again for letting me come hang out with you for a bit yesterday, it was good to catch up. I'm serious about the cruise by the way, I'm going to start looking into it. I'm thinking next Feb. might be best!

Jen said...

He is so cute. Definitely going to be a heartbreaker one day. I can't wait to get Reagan in soccer. She missed the winter seaso cause of ear infections. Keeping my fingers crossed she will be well enough for the next season.

Michelle said...

That was fun! Can't wait until the next one!

Krissy said...

Okay so what time are his games?? Aunt Krissy has to be there to watch some of them. I'm so proud of him.. Why doesn't Andie walk around with me like that??? I'm so jealous! I'm not giving up!!! I bet Kemper loked so cute out there. It's so fun to watch your kids participate in something knowing that they are really enjoying themselves!

Miller Family said...

So adorable! He looks so much like you Kelli!