Friday, March 20, 2009

My Highschool days!!

Sam, Amber, Lexie, Me. At a tailgate party getting ready to go to a football game
Some of my friends at a Senior Dance
Tanya, Krissy, and Amber, downtown
In the halls at Borah. I just love all of our clothes. Glad the styles have changed :)
After a football game
I had to put this picture of Emily and Krissy up, I love it! Emily is so little! Where has the time gone?
Love this one too from Krissy's wedding. The neices looked so cute in their dresses
Definatly after Highschool! The sisters, Jennie, Krissy, Emily, Me, and Memory
I took these from Krissy's blog!! I could not resist, they are so classic. It is crazy over ten years have gone by since then. It was fun and I had great friends, so many fun times. But I am greatful where my life is now, and the people I have to share it with. And I would have never guessed my best friend in Highschool, Krissy, would now be my sister in law!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad the style has changed too!! Those overalls, what were you guys thinking??? I remember looking up to you guys so much and wanting to be just like you. You and Krissy were always so nice to let me tag a long sometimes, I was however the coolest little sister ever!! Love ya Kel

Krissy said...

I love looking at pictures of you and I back in the day. So many fun memories. I remember telling each other that we were gonna have kids the same age and live right by each other. Kinda freaky that it really worked out that way. Even freakier that we are the aunts of each other's kids.. I love it!! we just knew we were unseperable! Luv ya Kel...