Monday, April 6, 2009

Entertainer of the Year!!

How would you even walk? They probably had to dress her on stage during a comercial! The white dress below is soooo much better.
Yes, I am seriously doing another Carrie post!! I wasn't going to, but then she won female vocalist of the year, again. And she won Entertainer of the year. Wich is a huge deal. Only like 7 woman have won this award ever. The last to win was the Dixie Chicks in 2000. It has been almost a completely male catagory. Kenny Chesney has won it 4 years straight, so I was thinking he would take it again. So I was jumping up and down (sad, but true) when she won. Her speech was really sweet, she is still so humble and unasuming. I would post the youtube of her acceptance speech, but I didn't want to come off as obsessive :) She had 4 or 5 dress changes though out the night. I was not feeling that burgandy dress she performed in. It was seriously distracting.......maybe I am the only one who hated the dress, even Carrie makes fashion mistakes I guess. She is still fabulous!

2 comments:

Shalie said...

When we watched that last night the first thing I thought of was... "I bet Kelli is going to blog about thist."

april said...

That dress is crazy!! I like the part she is WEARING, not the part draped all over the floor! I guess she wanted it be dramatic, and she accomplished that ;) I am not a huge country music fan, but I do really like her. She is way talented and beautiful.