Sunday, April 12, 2009

Teyan's Birthday

The girls
Emily was telling Jess how sexy I am.....Lol!
What is a party without Rockband!?
Tom and Alisha brought their adorable little girls, and this is Tom helping Eden with the Wii
Our Partini game. Wich the girls totally won!
This is funny cause I had just hit Tom in the back of the head with one of the balls. I had meant to hit Brett but he ducked! Hope there is no permanent damage :)
Last night was so much fun. We all went out to Goodwood for dinner, and then everyone came back to our house for games and cheesecake. (wich was delicious) We all get pretty crazy when we are together, and we laugh so hard. I am grateful for great friends, that are hilarious as well. And I am glad T is another year older so we can celebrate his Birthday! Happy Birthday!!

1 comment:

Shalie said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Wish we could have been there to share in the fun. Happy Birthday Teyan