Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Day

Kemper and Maddux after the egg hunt at my parents house

This picture is funny, we were joking about Amy being pregnant, and Kip looked down at her cute belly and said, "you are pregnant?!"
Glad my brother married such an awesome woman
Kemp and Maddie showing us all the candy they got
Andie climbing up the steps my husband redid
The closest thing to a smile I can get out of her when the camera is out
My family at easter dinner
All the kids on the Hessing side posing for easter pictures
brother giving sis a kiss
Andie with her blasted binki!!!
Aunt Krissy keeping the kids entertained with bubbles
Sharon (hiding from the camera) Dixie, and Zach
Some of Chad's fam eating and enjoying the great weather
Kenzie holding the newest addition to the family, baby Reese. She looked so adorable, although she wasn't too happy in this picture.
Andie and Dad before Church. This picture was all I had time to take! I have got to do better next year with the family picture thing on easter.
It is so great having both our families together on the holidays. The only thing that is not great some of the time, is having to divide our time to make it to both houses. And having way to much delicious food at both places, and you get too full so you can't enjoy it. But if that is all I have to complain about, I will take it!! We started the day with decorating eggs, then most important of all, we went to church, and remembered the Saviour. Later in the day we headed to Krissy's for our first huge Easter meal. It was great, and the kids had a blast of course. Sadly we had to leave before the key lime pie :( But we spent the rest of the evening at my parent's house. We have an easter egg hunt for the kids, and then one for the adults. Every couple found an egg with 50.00 $ this year! So awesome! Now we have way to much candy, but it was a really great day.



7 comments:

Shalie said...

What a fun Easter Sunday! Andy's dress is so pretty, and Kemp looks so handsome. I can't believe it was a year ago when we were there last Easter, it seems like it wasn't that long!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, again! Love Andie's yellow dress. So very adorable!

Krissy said...

We did have aton of fun easter day!!! Next time you guys all get together invite the Fizers!!! We are so fun!!!I would love to get to know Jessica and Alisha better!

Brooke said...

We have the same problem with making it to two celebrations every holiday. We are always so stuffed! Looks like you guys had a great day, the kids look so cute!

Leah said...

Having multiple families to get to on holidays can be very hard and plumping with all the good food. Loved the picture of all the kiddos in their Easter best. I was thankful it was such a beautiful day that we could all play outside.

Miller Family said...

You look amazing Kelli! I am so glad that you had a good easter. I want to eat Andy Up! Yes I was very sick my whole pregnancy. I threw up 8 times a day for 7 months! i was in the hospital 3 different times. I ended up having a port in my arm to give myself IV fluids at night while I slept! It was very bad, but i am already thinking about the next one so I must have mended by now:)

Lindsey said...

Wow....I didn't know Amy was pregnant!!! That is awesome, tell Kip and Amy congrats for us!! It's looks and sounds like you had n eventful Easter. That's the best being with the fam though, nothing better.

P.S. We are not pregnant.....soon though!! Check our the real news on the blog!