Saturday, April 25, 2009

Cabelas.......its not just for Dad anymore!

Andie and Kemp trying out one of the camping chairs. Andie found those sunglasses and insisted on wearing them the whole time we were there.
Always checking to see what brother is doing
They loved the tents, and went in every single one and tried them out. Tents are good, but I am really glad we have a trailer, I must admit.
Andie was fascinated with the fish, she could not get enough of them
Some kids might be hesitant around a huge stuffed polar bear, Andie wanted to go in and give him a kiss
This cot was so cool, I want to get one then maybe I would want to camp without our trailer, till I start thinking of how easy it would be for a bear to rip it open and eat me....it could happen!! Chad and Andie where taking a little nap.
Andie inside a duck blind
Tonight we took the kids to Cabelas just for something to do. Chad goes at least once a week, and I know Kemper loves it too. So the girls came along too, and it was so fun. We spent over an hour in there just looking at everything. We might as well have gone to Lagoon.....not quite, but they still had a blast. Then Chad bought some fudge, and I bought some candy and we bribed the kids into leaving finally. It was really hard not to buy crocks for me and the kids, they have so many cute pairs there. They are like 30.00$ a pair, wich is a little crazy for shoes they will grow out of in a few months anyway. So if you are bored on a Saturday night, there is always Cabelas!

10 comments:

Stylin' Binder's said...

Josh spends alot of time there too! I can't believe we haven't run into you yet? Good way to get some me time and send the kids with your hubby haha.

Anonymous said...

i don't know why...but this is really funny to me! i love that you guys went to cabelas just to hang out...and i love andie's sunglasses!

Shalie said...

Love the sunglasses on Andi, so cute! Cabela's is always a happening place to be, you know there's one up here too, in case you ever do live up here, you won't have to live without :)

Krissy said...

Andie is such a little diva!!!! I love her way too much...

Colleen said...

I hear cabelas is like a zoo for kids! I hear ya on the trailer thing...I always sleep in the middle of a tent so if a bear comes along I'll have fair warning from those closest to the sides! (yes, I'm selfish like that!)

Are you going to try for St George? I promise you wont regret it!

Unknown said...

Eli is sitting here looking at your blog with me and he did his little laugh and said " haha Andie got glasses" it was pretty funny! She looks so super cute in them though, and Eli thinks Kemper is also the coolest cat around! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun (I am glad you have your trailer too, cause then I don't have to sleep in a tent!!!!)

Stephanie said...

I love the pictures of Andie with her sunglasses. Hey I'm coming to Boise in June for Michelle's wedding, she's marrying a great guy. Anyway, e-mail me your phone number and we should get together sometime.

Miller Family said...

Have fun camping this weekend! I hope the weather is nice for you! Love ya'

Amy Walker said...

We used to live 5 minutes away from Cabellas and we went there at least twice a month. The kids loved it. It is particularly cool being there when they feed the fish. Although, if you don't like watching big fish chase down little fish, then it might not be for you! Even this weekend when we were deciding what to do, the kids suggested Cabellas. Anyway, your kids are so cute. I love how you have a little Fife and a litle Hessing!

Unknown said...

Andie is sooo cute.!! You spent really a good time at Cabela's