Monday, May 11, 2009

Camping with the fizers

Andi, Hallie, and Hudson, playing with the toys
Here they are, lounging in their chairs
sister and brother at the hot springs
Hudson was obsessed with playing in his parent's van, it was so cute how he loved that steering wheel. He would play in there for an hour at a time, so adorable.
roasting some hot dogs
Krissy sharing a S'more with Hallie
Those s'mores were delicious!!
My favorite little man
The Fizer fam, except Hudson was sleeping peacefully in the trailer
Hallie and Chris
This is how I spent alot of my time, throwing the ball for the Pepsi
Chad getting ready to take Kemp swimming
Andi, fascinated with the rocks
Chad and Chris in the really hot pool
Andi and Dad
Hudson, Chris, and Kemper soakin up the sun
Hallie Boo, Kemper and me
I have been so excited to go camping for the first time this year, and finally it was warm enough to go! It was worth the wait, and totally fun. Krissy, Chris, and their two kids came with us. It was a bit chilly at night and early morning, but still great. We went to Anderson Ranch, they have natural hot springs there. It was so peaceful cause there was hardly anyone there, I guess we were the only ones who thought it was warm enough. The kids had so much fun, and played so great. Kemper asked on the way home if we could go back and live there.....forever. I love camping, no doubt about that. But I love my bed, and my tivo, just a bit more! I am glad the Fizer's came, they are a blast, and they always keep us laughing.

2 comments:

Shalie said...

HOW FUN! I am so incredibly jealous right now. I wish it was warm enough for us to go camping! Oh Kelli, I will NEVER be a Martha, don't you worry about that :) those bibs were so stinkin' easy, and the fact that such an easy thing took so long goes to show that I am definitely not anywhere close to being a martha!!

Jenny C said...

Looks like a great time!! We are going this weekend! I agree about loving getting back to your own bed and dvr....