Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Busy

It is crazy around here right now. I like to procrastinate and make myself as stressed as possible, it is great fun! We are moving again, and we have to be out in 2 days. I know I will get it all done, but right now you woudn't beleive it if you saw the caos that is my house. We are moving a few miles away to a house my husband built that still hasn't sold. It is just sitting there, and since our lease is up in this house we figured it would be a good idea to move over there. We plan to buy again when our plans, and Chad's job is more secure. We still are not sure where we will end up, hopefull here,but you never know. Chad is working security at a hospital on the weekends, wich leaves his week open for construction, wich is good. His hours are brutal, 3 graveyard shifts in a row.

I broke my toe too, wich is complicating me trying to get aroung easily and pack. And it is a bummer with me training for a marathon. I can be a bit obsessive about running, so maybe it will be good to be forced to take a 2 week break. Or at least that is what I am telling myself over and over again :)

My kids are great, keeping me busy. I will post pictures of my Jessica's baby shower and moving when our computer is up and running. Hopefully we will all survive the rest of the week. You would think I would have this moving thing down by now!!

5 comments:

Shalie said...

Good luck moving! Hope all goes well. I'm so sorry you broke your toe, ouch! Chad is such a hard worker, I am constantly impressed with how hard that guy works to keep his family comfortable, that is awesome! Good luck again, wish we were there to help.

Stephanie said...

That's a bummer that you broke your toe! I hope it heals quickly. Good luck with the move, after our last move I never want to move again but I know we will. Hopefully not for about 3 years, I'm still not fully unpacked!

Colleen said...

Sorry about the broken toe. A two week rest is always good, right? Good luck moving...that is always SO painful!

Miller Family said...

You are insane my love!!! Poor toe! Feel better and dont procrastinate so much!!!!

Kristi said...

Oh my Lanta, woman, you have a lot going on! Packing and broken toes and children! I hope everything went well for you guys. Take care of yourself Kelli!!