Friday, June 26, 2009

Camping and sleepovers

Chad and the boys fishing (They did this A LOT)
Their one and only catch of the trip. They ate this for breakfast
Andi playing with some toys, it is a good look for her
The boys were so cute with Andi
My manly husband cutting some wood for us, and the kids were holding the log down for him
My nephew Jake is so dang cute
Me with a couple of my favorite boys!
Ghost story telling. Chad was telling a story about a chubby chipmunk that bit little boy's pinki fingers off. Jake and Kemp were a bit concerned at first. I was trying so hard not to laugh at loud as my husband told this terrifying story.
Jake, he finally realized how ridiculously funny Chad's chubby chipmunk story was. Kemper on the other hand announced he was ready for bed after the chipmunk tale:)
Kemper taking his turn telling a ghost story
The trailer at our house before we took it camping, this is where Kemp and the cousins had 2 nights of sleepovers.
Kemper with the Johnson girls, Kodi, Kortini, and Kenidi, eating dinner in the trailer at my house
Getting ready for bed in the trailer. They all slept the whole night out there, they were so excited, I took a movie and popcorn out there for them.
The next night we had the Hessing kids over for sleepover #2. Here they are with Kemp and Andi waiting for the popcorn. Chad was SOOOOO excited about his popper he brought home the other night. He doesn't get excited about a lot of things, so it is cute when he gets boyishly excited for something. Usually it is a gun.
They all thought it was pretty cool
We have been doing a lot of fun things over the last month and I have been horrible about blogging lately. We have been swimming, and camping, and hanging with friends, and getting settled in the house. I love all my nieces and nephews so much, and it is great Kemp has them so close by.
Andi is getting so big, she is talking more and more, and doing the cutest things. I am going to devote a whole post soon to some of her and Kempers cute habits right now, since I wanted to make this blog thing more like a journal. So far, I am failing!! I will get better, hopefully :)

2 comments:

Shalie said...

What a fun camping trip! Was it just you guys and Jake? And how fun for the cousins to have a sleepover, they are going to all be so close when they're older because they are hanging out now. I'd LOVE you to move to Coeur d'alene!! We'll even help you move :)

Anonymous said...

What fun things you guys do! We are getting ready to go camping this weekend and can hardly wait! Where was this latest camping trip to? Looks wonderful!