Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Snake River Stampede kick off Parade

Eli, Halle, Kemper, and Andi watching the horses at the parade
Brett, the coolest mom in law Sharon, and she is holding Reese.
Andi was so excited about the horses

Emily letting Kemper ride her horse Leo
Andi's turn! My future cowgirl.
Halle looks right at home up there
Andi is thinking....I want to be a Stampeder some day, just like my Aunt Emily!
This is Leo giving Emily a kiss
Saturday was so fun. We went to Nampa to watch the Snake River Stampede Parade. Emily is in the parade with a group called the Stampeders. They are awesome, and the kids were so excited to see their Aunt Emily out there. We got to go back to the Idaho Center after the parade to see Emily and her group rehearse. It was great, and it made me so proud of my sis in law. She is really an amazing rider. She was so sweet to let all the kids have a turn on Leo. I will post pictures of the actual rodeo soon.

No comments: