Wednesday, August 26, 2009

McCall Weekend

The only thing missing is Dad :( He couldn't get out of work
McKay, Kemper, Maddux, and Emersen
Kemp and Emma in the kayak, (yeah, I know I can't spell!)
What a good cousin she is
They are adding on to the cabin next door so the kids were hanging out in the tractor
Bompa and the newest arrival in the Fife home, baby Nora. She is precious
Andi loving the sand
Whatcha lookin at Andi! someday she will want to look at the camera, right??

Last weekend my side of the family, including my brother Kyle, packed up and went to MCall. Amy's dad has a great cabin there, and it is so much fun. We played on the beach, and did lots of swimming, eating, and playing games. It was weird being there without Chad. He had to work, and we really missed him. I am sad to see the summer end, I still have so many pictures to put up. The boys went on there annual hiking/fishing trip and Chad and my dad took some great pictures. It is always so great to see my brother Kyle, and I will post pictures of him with the rest of the men on the hike soon.
And thanks dad for the pictures :) who would have thought you would be the responsible one taking pictures, and I would be the one to forget my camera?! Role reversal right! :)

4 comments:

Shalie said...

Looks like fun! It makes me excited to see you guys next month! I'm sorry Chad couldn't make it, that is so sad, he needs a new job... maybe somewhere like coeur d'alene!!

Ashley said...

How fun!! I love camping in McCall. I used to go every year with my dad and brothers. Except we went to a place where you had to sleep in tents! I love camping!!! And it looks like you guys do too!!

Miller Family said...

It looks like you had a great time with your family and your kids are so cute I am going to eat them up! I am so happy that you have so much family close, you will cherish these memories!

april said...

How fun! Summer trips are the best!! It is beautiful there! I am glad you guys had fun!