Sunday, August 23, 2009

August is our Birthday month!

Andi has a weird love hate thing with bugs
Kemper and Mom helped sis with her candles
The best kids in the world :)
Andi opening her gifts, it was a bit overwhelming for a 2 year old
The bounce house we rented
All the kids loved it
Dad and Andi
Here is Andi with her Dora balloon. She was in heaven
Where does the time go. It seems like yesterday we met her for the first time at the hospital. And it seems crazy I was ever nervous about how a little girl would fit into our family, and if I would have enough love for both kids! It feels like she has been ours forever, and none of us could possibly love her more. She is perfection.

6 comments:

Krissy said...

very fun times! I'm so glad summer is pretty much over. I'm over with this pregnancy!!! :) That was a good idea for us to rent that bounce house. The kids had a blast...Next summer you could be the pregnant one!! Knowing me I'll be pregnant again with ya.. Oh that sounds awful.

Stephanie said...

Happy birthday to your cute kids! Those look like some fun parties, you're a good mom.

Shalie said...

Happy birthday to your kiddos! Love the bounce house, and I can't believe Andi is 2!!!! Oh my gosh, it just doesn't seem like she should be that old. Can't wait to see you guys :)

Ashley said...

Awwww... so sweet! Its so fun and hard to see our kids grow up. Your daughter is toooo cute! And she is especially cute giving that Dora balloon a hug... and your son, WOW, looks exactly like you!!! I never realized!!

Colleen said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Your kids are so cute! Are you getting ready for Logan? I'm excited to hear how it goes!

Lindsey said...

Wow you guys went all out!! It looks like a blast....I love those blow up tent things! What cute kids....they are growing up fast!! But I am sure it feels way faster to you!! a 2 year old and a 5 year old.....Cute fam!