Sunday, August 23, 2009

My first born is Five!!

In case you didn't know, Kemper is obsessed with fishing. So he was pretty excited about the big Bass on his cake.
I am sure he is wishing to catch some fish :)
Opening presents
Andi thought the party was great...........she really did even though she looks like she is over it
The water balloon fight
Tom really took one for the team here, letting the kids throw the ballons at him!
Alisha was a life saver and filled up most of the balloons for me. And she is having a baby in November!! I know it is hard to tell
Pizza, one of Kemper's favorites, for lunch.
I can't believe my little boy is 5!! He is growing so fast, and he gets bigger all the time. He changed mine and Chad's life forever five years ago. I never thought I would have such a perfect little funny, wild, smart, sweet, and happy boy in my life. I am so grateful Heavenly Father sent him to us.

And I am grateful we survived the party, and it was a huge sucess, and we don't have to do it again for a year!! :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh, that is so my child trying to blow out his candles and wearing his life jacket for the water balloon fight. Seriously...

Happy birthday Kemper!