Sunday, August 16, 2009

Girls are bad aims.......according to Kemper

My Mom had Kemper the other day and she told me a conversation they had in the car. Kemper was telling my mom about his new paintball gun he got for his birthday. He informed my mom that girls are not allowed to shoot it though.

My mom: why can't girls shoot Kemper?

Kemper: Cause they will miss and hit me in the privacy.

Holding the laughter in, (cause this is serious Grandma)
My Mom: They would huh?

Kemper: Yeah, girls are just really bad aims.


I was laughing sooo hard when my mom told me this story. I don't know what is more funny and ridiculous. The part where he would get hit with a paintball in the privacy (no, that has never happened to him!) Or the fact that he thinks girls are ALL bad aims!! He had better not be hearing that from his dad :) And I will have to have a talk with him about girls being just as good at shooting as boys. Looks like I will have to come the next time they go shooting, I will set him straight!!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

That is hilarious! I am loving this age, they say the funniest things.

Anonymous said...

so cute! i miss kemper!

Anonymous said...

Leave it to Kemper to set the world straight on this :) What a ham!!!

Shalie said...

That is hilarious! I wonder if he is hearing it from Chad :)