Saturday, August 15, 2009

Missing my blogging

So, our wonderful Dell desktop is being weird again. We are hoping we won't have to buy our 3rd Dell is 7 years. I am writting this on my husbands laptop. I want to put pictures up so bad, I might have to figure out how to do that on this computer. Kemper had a fishing trip with his dad, we have been boating, and camping. I have been running like crazy, trying to get ready for the Top Of Utah. Kemper and Andi both had their Birtday parties. I can't believe how fast my kids are growing up, they are just so much fun. Life has been busy, and great. I am going on a girls night to see Time Travelers Wife tonight, so I will take pictures of that. We read the book for book club, it was a great book. I hope the movie is even half as good as the book. Hopefully I will have some pictures up in the next day or so, crazy it has almost been a month since my last post!

No comments: