Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Halloween houses and our final swim at Grandmas for the year

Andi pretty much just ate all the stuff that was supposed to go on her house
So delicious
Kemp was pretty proud of his house
Shaylan, Grandma, and Emma
Maddux
Emma

Shaylan
My sister Kami with her girls, Charlie and Emmerson
The boys spitting water at me
They almost got me here :)
My Dad and Rick on the left, Kip and my husband on the right. Chad and Kip are undefeated at the water Volleyball!
My husband showing some of his sweet skills
Andi eating dinner
My newest niece Nora (aka baby girl)
She is so adorable, she is one of those happy babies you just never want to put down!
My parents are so great. They are so involved with the Grandkids, I feel so blessed my kids have them in their lives. My Mom went and bought all this great stuff to make Halloween houses, we all sat around and made them, the kids were in heaven! We had dinner and went swimming too before they have the pool closed for the winter. It was a great time, and something my kids will always remember, so thank you Mom and Dad.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wow looked like tons of crazy fun!! Sad that summer is over right....boo!! Congratulations on the marathon!! I don't know how you and Kip do it....amazing!!

april said...

I have to get one of those Halloween houses, looks like a ton of fun. You look awesome Kell, I love your hair! My congrats too on the crazy running thing.