Friday, October 9, 2009

Good burgers and good friends

Sommers, Cara, and Jessica
Kyle, little Ethatn and Teyan
Alisha, making Andi laugh
Jess, and a pregnant Krissy holding Ethan. Krissy is getting ready for her bundle of joy!
Reese is growing too fast! Holding her own bottle now
The twinkies for Tom's twinkie challenge
Startin off strong!
About five twinkies in, and realizing he couldn't do it! He had to eat the whole box in 10 minutes. Sounds easy right? Chad issued the challenge to Tom after he claimed he could do it. I think the time restraint made it hard. I lost some respect for ya Tom! Kidding :)
Andi, playing with Ethan.
The kids had a blast upstairs in the toyroom.
We had some friends over last weekend for a barbeque. It was going to be a say goodbye to summer bash. But of course it was freezing and raining :) Thank goodnes for the toyroom, cause all the kids went up there and we barely saw them the whole time. And everyone brought delicious food! It was a great way to end an amazing conference weekend.

4 comments:

Krissy said...

I am so getting you back! When you are about to pop and you least expect it I will take a picture of you.. My gosh I'm huge. I'm never going to be able to fit into normal clothes again...:) That was a fun night though. Thanks for having us over...

Shalie said...

Looks like lots of fun! WOW, an entire box of twinkies? WHOO, that would be tough.

Ashley said...

I want a Toy Room!! I was thinking of making one of my spare rooms a toy room, and I think now you have convinced me. HA!

And that Twinki contest... Just thinking about that makes me what to puke! :)

I have to tell you that your comment on my TV Post was awesome! I called April the other day to tell her about Vampire Diaries and I said the same exact thing about Stepahan. I believe that he would have made such a better Edward. That is how I pictured him, a little more masculine and way buffer!!! And that is what Stephan is... SOOOOO HOT!! lol!

Stylin' Binder's said...

I need to crash your parties look's like fun!