Friday, October 16, 2009

The pumpkin patch

I am really nervous about taking family pictures in a few weeks with Andi, she is over the picture thing
The Fife family
A rare moment when Kemp is sitting and enjoying the scenery!
Andi, perfectly happy sitting on a pumpkin
Mckay sitting with her
My favorite part of the night!! Chad and Kemp had gone hunting that day, and they had to meet us when they got done. So here they are getting out to the field just in time to help us pick out pumpkins :)
baby girl. Aka, Nora Fife
Kemp, really loving his sucker, and Andi on the swings. The only smile I caught on camera from her
Feeding the goat
My mom and me with Andi, on the flatbed
Riding back to have dinner, and go on more rides
I loved this picture. Chad looks totally mad. I was joking with him that it was probably because he was looking at the food prices, ha ha! Of course Andi is happy cause she is getting food.
Kemper, just happy to be there!

Another year, another trip to the Pumpkin patch. We love going, and my kids get so excited. It seems like the Patch just gets better and better every year too. They had more rides, and more food. So, more things you can spend money on!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like fun!

Shalie said...

It looks like all of you are freezing. Oh, I'm already ready for summer again!! Why can't fall be a little warmer, and then go right into spring? Chad looks pissed, tell him that $0.50 for a hot dog is pretty reasonable :)

Stephanie said...

That looks like a lot of fun, where is the pumpkin patch up there?

Erica said...

Your kids are darling! Looks like you'll just have to bring a pumpkin along with you to your family pictures for andi to sit on! :) Good luck with that! I'm sure they'll turn out great!

april said...

Fun!! We still need to go get pumpkins! We have been so so busy this month.

Lindsey said...

How fun the pumpkin patch looks!! I love it when the holiday season comes around!! Oh and I haven't really seen Nora in pics before....so it was good to see her....she is such a cutie right....but then again you fife's all have cute kiddos!! Happy pumpkin carving!!