Saturday, October 24, 2009

Visiting the Morgans

Shalie and her newest addition, Kenley. She is the best baby, she really made me want a baby!

We went to Gooeys, and it was sooo good. They are huge, I love how you can barely see Andi's head over the top of it.

Grant was always taking my camera and taking these great nostril shots of himself. He even put one on my phone as my walpaper (just what I always wanted) So I figured since he loves taking pictures of himself he would appreciate being on my blog!

Carving pumkins. Brad and his girlfriend came too.

Chase taking a treat break
Kemper and Kade. These two boys get along so well, I wish they got to hang out more.

Just a few of the sweet pumpkins we carved

Kemper has this new obsession/fascination with graveyards. He has been begging to go see one. So Grant was nice enough to take us to one by his house. I remember loving graveyards as a kid, I mean didn't everyone?? My husband tells me it is weird though.

He had Chad read the tombstones for him

Andi on the train going to the pumpkin patch

Kemper, Chad and Andi
Andi instisted on keeping her hood up, and you could not even see her.



We went up to Coeur d'Alene to see Chad's cousin Grant and his wife Shalie and their 3 kids.
They are so awesome, and we have been meaning to go visit them for a long time. With Chad working every weekend it is tricky. The kids had so much fun, and it is really beautiful up there. We went to the pumpkin patch, we had lots of good food. One of Shalie's friends babysat while we went to see Paranormal Activity. One that I would recomend if you like being genuinly scared out of your freaking mind. It was the scariest movie I have ever seen. And it doesn't help that Chad works at night so my first night alone was pretty bad. I am getting to be a sissy in my old age I think!
Like it always does the trip ended too soon. And I hope some day we can live closer to them so we can see them more. Thanks Grant and Shalie for the great time, and being so hospitable.

1 comment:

Shalie said...

We had so much fun with you guys! Glad we get to see you again in just a couple of weeks to make up for how short it was :)