Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween Weekend

My little knome! (thanks Jess)
Mario, me, and the knome, getting ready to go trick or treating at Emily's neihborhood.
Kemper at work with me before we went to our ward trunk or treat on Friday
Andi, refusing to look at me while I had the camera.
for some reason my camera has been acting really weird, and almost all the pictures I took over Halloween weekend were blury. Luckily Jessica took some for me on Halloween! It was a great Halloween, and my kids had a blast. Andi really got into it, and she insisted on going to every door and holding her pumpkin bucket even when it was loaded with candy and too heavy for her. The only thing that was not great about this Halloween is Chad had to work :( I went and saw him later that night at the hospital he works at, but it was not the same without him. Hopefully things will be different for him very soon and he won't miss the rest of the holiday season. I didn't realize just how much we took for granted him never having to work any holidays before. At least he gets to see the pictures on my blog!

3 comments:

Krissy said...

I have never seen a cuter costume than Andie's knome.. Oh my goodness how adorable.. Kemper looked pretty great also..

Stephanie said...

Those costumes are so cute! Did you make those? They are very unique!

Michelle said...

A knome, oh my gosh that is awesome!