Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Family Pictures by the river



Kemper is not looking at the camera, of course!



I just thought this was hilarious!






Peek-a-boo (Brooke you are a genius with that idea!)

Chad is sort of lost in this one

Kemp looks like he is going gangster





Love this


Thinking this will be the wall picture, but I don't know!


We had our pictures done a couple weeks ago. Brooke is amazing, and there are some great ones. She got more than I thought she would honestly. It was a windy cold day, and Andi was NOT having it....at all. She had a few smiling moments, but for the most part we were just trying to get her not to cry. And poor Kemp tried to hold his smile while we worked on Andi, but you know his attention span is not the best :) And I wish I would have re thought the outfits. I am sounding overly negative huh?! I really think they are great, and I was pleasantly surprised. She does such a great job with editing, and she was great with my kids. Feed back is always great, I have to figure out wich ones to buy. I have the hardest time with decisions :)

8 comments:

Rachael said...

Cutest family ever. Can I ask you a question? Why are we all aging and you don't look a day older then when I last saw you cuddling Kimmy and yelling at Brother Ladel in the big white van? :) No but seriously, you look beautiful and I love your family pictures.

Jody said...

They are all gorgeous!! And I love your outfits. We just got ours done, too, and I was thinking while I was looking at yours that I should be more creative with our clothes. We always seem to end up in brown or something boring. Seriously, they are all great!! My vote for the wall picture would probably be either the first one or the last one. But you can't go wrong with any of them!!

Cara said...

Your family pictures turned out awesome.

Krissy said...

I love the pictures. they are all so cute. My little Andi is getting so big.. She is actually smiling too! I love it. I agree with your decision on the wall picture. That one is my favorite.. Very cute.

Erica said...

those are all AMAZING! I love them! You have such a cute, sweet family! You look GREAT!

Stylin' Binder's said...

So cute I got our's done last October and never hung them up....so darling!!1 Love the last one and you and kemper together.

Anonymous said...

Such great photos!!!! You're family is so beautiful Kelli!!

Stephanie said...

I think they are all very cute! I really like the outfits too. We are getting our pictures done today and I'm a little concerned about the wind, but looking at your pictures gives me some hope!