Friday, December 18, 2009

My 30th Birthday Dinner

Alisha is reading me the letter she and Jess wrote while they gave me all my B-day treats




On Tuesday night Chad and I went out with some of our couple friends for my 30th b-day.  My camera died so Jess took some great pictures and put them here on my blog for me (thanks bestie) It was so much fun! We went to Old Chicago, cause Pizza is my favorite. Alisha and Jessica knew I was stressing about turning 30. So they made it really fun and got me some great stuff, and wrote me a sweet letter Alisha read as she was handing me the suprises. They had little labels on the stuff and it was hilarious. Perfect for dirty minds like mine, :) I am so thankful for great friends who came, and two of my sister in laws that are best friends as well as sisters to me. So I think I am ready for this next decade of my life, in fact I am excited. And I will always have Chad with me, so that just makes every year better. (even if he harrasses me that he is younger than me) 30 is just more sophisticated, right??

9 comments:

Colleen said...

Happy Birthday! 30 isn't so bad, I promise! And you have a lot more to show for life than I do so be proud of yourself and celebrate!

Cara said...

Happy Birthday!

Krissy said...

that was super fun!! I am sad about turning 30 as well.. But you have never looked better so that inspires me. Seriously kelli, when did you get so stunning?? You are beautiful! I love you and you are definately one of my best friends also!!!

Michelle said...

Thanks for inviting me... Just kidding! Looks like fun and you look great. You are in good company here at 30.

Shalie said...

HAPPY HAPPY 30th Birthday! I'm excited to be 30, it's the new 18! Wish I could have been there to celebrate with you.

april said...

Happy Birthday!!! I know 30 feels like a big deal! But you look so young!! Don't you know 40 is the new 20, so you are only like 10! I will be turning 32 in April, yikes!! What a fun party and fun friends! You look fabulous! Love ya & Merry Christmas!!

Leah said...

Happy Birthday. Looks like you had a great evening. Looking fabulous.

Erica said...

There's NO WAY you're 30! you look GREAT! Happy Birthday, girl!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.