Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thanksgiving break

My husband making his extra thick toffee!
Zach is really proud of his toffee
Jake and Kemper eating chilli
Andi, Hudson, Eli, Halle, and Payton, watching cartoons at Emily's
Chad, Emily, and Sharona Mom :)
Sharon, instructing Zach and I on the proper way to stir toffee.
Shaylan at our house playing Wii
Kemper with JR kids, who were over for a sleepover
Me and my girl at breakfast at Grandpa Bruce's house on Thanksgiving
I just loved this picture of Reese
Thats alot of kids to feed!
Hanging out at Grandma and Grandpa Fife's for Thanksgiving dinner
Amy, baby girl, and my bro Kip
Kemper, and Em J helping Grandma with the cool whip
McKay, and Kemp on the computer.......of course
Andi and Emmersen. Can't wait till she can start babysitting for me!
Everyone just hanging out
Brittany (kyles girlfriend!) and Kyle having pie
Andi playing puppy with Emma
Shay and Andi playing some piano

Grandpa and his newest grandchild, Nora. So cute!
We have had a great couple of weeks, I love this time of year with family. I am hoping Chad will be spending Christmas with us, and not on his graveyard shifts :)
Krissy had her baby over the break too! He is so cute, I will have pictures of little Daxton soon.

2 comments:

Shalie said...

HOLY COW! That is a lot of fun for Thanksgiving that's for sure. Oh, how neat that Nug made it, I bet you all miss him so much. Wish we could have been there.

Lindsey said...

Isn't the family fun during the holidays the greatest!! It can get kind of hectic though, but always good!! I look forward to Christmas....favorite time of year!! Merry Christmas!!! Oh and thanks for your comment about the babes....we are so stoked!!