Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Eve Party 2010!!!!!!!

I am such a lush, I know. (I don't know what is up with my blog format, this is not supposed to be the first picture, but I don't know how to fix it. It is bugging me!!) sorry, side note :)           Tom trying to open our sparkling Cidar        I was taking this during our toast!Brett is just way too cool for this partyThe boys playing the new Super Mario brothers wii game

Emily just really wanted to be next to Chad and I!

I love New Years Eve, and I think I am going to make this party thing a tradition. The best part of this New Years eve was Chad being able to get the night off. We didn't think there was any way he would be able to. That means I got my midnight kiss! So it was perfect having him there, along with great amazing friends! We ate great food everyone brought. We played some fun games. Especially one the Marlatts brought called Things. So fun!! The kids were awesome, and just played upstairs, they were just excited to stay up so late I think. I was sad the night had to end, but we finished of with a toast welcoming this new year, and all the great things it has in store.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I am beginning to think you hate me! We ever going to hang out again? :) Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Kelli and Chad said...

I love you Michelle!! I am officially inviting you and Mark next New Years Eve, ha ha :) but we will hang out before then of course!

Shalie said...

That is so fun. Wish we were there with you... REALLY. Our New Year's wasn't really all that great. BUt that's a whole other story :)
Love ya!

april said...

looks like a lot of fun! happy new year!!

Jenny C said...

How fun!! I love the picture of you chugging the sparkling cider:)