Monday, March 1, 2010

My neice Halle is 4!

The Birthday girl!!
Some of the boys eating pizza.
Bay and Kort
JR and Chad just hanging out
We had some races through one of the bounce houses. This is me and Jennie. And yes, I won!!
Jeremy and Chad racing. It was really close, but Chad was the winner.
Andi. I am not sure what is going on with her hair, but she is still adorable!
Some of the kids waiting for the rock wall
Kemper climbing up
Here is Kemper going down. He has no patience so this is how he gets down fast :)
Jennie holding Reese
Reese is so cute, just starting to walk. Grandma is keeping a close eye
Some of Halle's friends, and Eli in the middle.
Kenidi, Halle and Peyton. These girls are pretty close.

My sis in law Krissy knows how to throw a party. She and Chris invited family and friends to Monkey Buisness for Halle's 4th B-day. It was so much fun. The adults had just as much fun I think. I just can't believe Halle is already 4. I always felt like the kids would stay little. And they just keep growing up!!! And they just get cuter too. Thanks Krissy for the great party. And Happy Birthday Halle Boo!

1 comment:

Shalie said...

What a fun party! Of course you won the race :) You are superwoman!! I bet Halle had a wonderful time!!