Sunday, April 11, 2010

Some random pictures I never posted

Just hanging out one taco Sunday
Kemper at one of our many trips with my family to Chuck-a-Rama. My dads favorite.......I have no idea why:)
Not sure what they are doing on my the hood of my parents' car, but I thought it was so funny!
My little man!
Emma swinging with Andi at the park
the kids like to play by a little stream behind my parents house.
My Mom will probably hate this picture! But it is candid Mom! :) someone was telling them something really interesting, ha ha.
Swimming at G-mas with some cousins from Salt Lake that were visiting
I am so ready for summer!!
Ice Cream cones at Grandmas on a Taco Sunday
Yes......Chuck-A-Rama. I feel really bad for the people that clean up after we eat there!
                                           My two brothers, Chad, and Rick, on their yearly Boy Trek.

So I feel pretty lame cause I left my camera on my tailgate, and then drove off with it there! So my camera is gone. I borrowed my dad's the other day, and I found lots of pictures I wanted to go on my blog for my book I am making. Thanks Dad, for all the fun, random pictures you take of the family!

1 comment:

Shalie said...

It's warm enough there to go swimming???!!! And camping??! I want to move to Boise!