Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter Dinner #1! More to come, we like to celebrate!

The kids after the easter egg hunt
Grandma Sharon with Kenzie and Bailey

Andi could not wait to eat her treats so she sat down in the grass and opened one of her eggs
Searching for eggs
Emily and Brett's tramp is always a favorite!
Kemper helped Andi find eggs, he is such a great big brother.
G-ma Carving up some delicious ham for everyone to take home
Reese looks so cute in Kemper's Davy Crockett hat. Brett is a proud Dad :)
Krissy's latest addition Daxton. He is soooo cute
Coloring eggs
No way am I trusting my little girl around egg dye. That is why she is naked.
                                                                Kenzie is such a great Cousin.

On Sunday We headed over to the Gages house for an early easter dinner celebration. It was so nice of  Grandma Sharon to invite all of us, and  she made it so much fun for all the kids. Thanks Krissy for always taking so many great pictures. I lost my camera :( wich really sucks, I am so bummed. So I might be stealing other peoples pictures, and my dad's camera for awhile!( I hope that is cool Pa.) We can share it :)  Anyway it was a great time, I am so grateful my kids are getting to grow up around so many cousins. It is such a blessing, and I see it more and more as they get older.  Chad and I are blessed to have both sides of our families right here in Boise. My only complaint is saving room for all the food, from all the dinners we have every holiday!! :)

1 comment:

Shalie said...

Looks like so much fun! I remember being there for easter a couple of years ago :) Glad your first easter celebration was so neat, hope the rest are just as fun!