Saturday, June 19, 2010

Carrie Underwood, Concert #3!!

The first opening act. The Sons Of Sylvia. They kept turning around while Lex was trying to take the picture

The 2nd opening act. Craig Morgan. He was pretty amazing.
Lexie and I passing time until Carrie came on!
She was flawless. Totally amazing
This was so cool. She Got into this truck and it went right over the top of the audience as she sang.
Here she is reaching out to touch me!! :)
She sang, This Is Just A Dream, while she was swinging on this swing
The Carnival background was so cool. And she blew us away with.. I Know You Wont. Love that song
It was so fun to be there with one of my oldest friends from Highschool, Lexie.

Yes, it is already known, I am a HUGE Carrie Underwood fan. I don't care how many times she comes to town I will always go to see her. She gets better with every concert. I loved how she played the guitar, and she played the piano.  She put even more into it this time. I am sure it cost her alot of money. So worth it. Usually we go in a big group, this year it was just Lex and I. We went to dinner before at Bajio (my favorite) And then it was off to the Idaho Center. Poor Lexie got pulled over and got a speeding ticket on the way there. Sometimes cops can be lame. Not my husband though ;) I forgot my camera, so Lexie sent me hers. We had such a great time. I already can't wait for her to come again, you can bet we will be there, and expect more pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like you had so much fun! i hope i get to go with you next time!