Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Swimming fun and Lagoon

My Dad decided to jump in the boat with Kemper with all his clothes on. It was pretty funny watching him try to get out without getting wet.
Andi has become a little fish. Wich is good, cause we swim almost every day. As long as she has her HUGE floaties on she is good to go.
Aunt Maryellen with Kemper on the Merry-Go-Round at Lagoon. He loves her, thats for sure.
Kemper, Bryce, Andi, Mackayla, and Megan on the Log ride. (Andi was not diggin it)

We have been loving the summer! So much so, that I find it hard to sit down and update my blog. We went to Lagoon a few weeks ago. We stayed with The Silvers (my Aunt and Uncle) What a great time. It was perfect weather, and not too crowded. Aunt Maryellen came with us, and my cousin Shannon and her 3 kids met us there as well. Kemper went on every ride he possibly could, the only ride he doesn't like is the lame, cheesy Haunted ride. So crazy, the Collosus doesnt scare him, but the 2:00 min Haunted ride does.  Andi loves the small kid rides, she is not a daredevil like her brother thats for sure. She had so much fun though, she fell asleep in her stroller around 9:00 pm while Dad and Kemper went on some scary rides. It is always so great to see my family in Utah. And my kids have gotten so close with them it is great to see.

No comments: