Friday, July 9, 2010

Round #3

So I figured it is time to put the good news on my blog. I am pregnant! Everything looks great, and we had our first ultra-sound a couple of weeks ago. I am 14 weeks now. Though, without sounding too whiny, this first trimester has been the longest first trimester ever. It must be my increasingly old age :) but I have been way sicker with this one. And getting fatter alot faster too....but I won't linger too long on that subject, ha ha, plus It makes loosing the baby weight that much sweeter right??

We are really excited. Kemper is asking me about the baby all the time. Right before we got pregnant he said to me, "Mom, why do we have such a small family? Most people have lots and lots of brothers and sisters" I  laughed and then said, we were working on it, but that we would never have a really big family. I think 3 is a great number for us. And lets face it, somedays 2 feels like a HUGE family :) I feel really blessed, and I pray everything continues to go well.

We will find out what we are having in August. I would really be happy either way, I do have one of both. Chad told me the other day, he has a strong feeling its a boy, and he has been right about the first 2 so we will see. I say, just come healthy and happy...and sleeping through the night!!! A Mom can dream right.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! i'm so excited for you and i can't wait to meet HIM ;)

Colleen said...

Congratulations!! Being pregnant is so exciting and fun. I'm so happy for you guys!

Amy said...

Oh congrats! That is so exciting! I can't wait to find out what it is. I hope things continue to go well and your feeling ok.

Stylin' Binder's said...

Fun! Hey let me still those kids from you sometime so you can rest. Ben wants a friend over everyday so it would save me from hearing about how bored he it! Congrats

april said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting!! I hope it goes quick for you. You can whine all you want about the discomfort, I get it!!

Annie and Jake Callister said...

Kell, that is sooo exciting! I'm right behind you! I definitely need to come out this summer and visit.
I'm glad your out of the first trimester!

Unknown said...

I am so excited our babies will be so close! That will be fun, plus we can lose our baby weight together... cuz by the time you have your baby I will be (hopefully) down to your size and we can work the rest of together! :)

Lindsey said...

Wow!Awesome news!! Congratulations!! How cute that Kemper said that about more siblings...maybe he will be satisfied with one more!! Sorry you have been so sick....it really is the pits...I hated the first trimester too!! Good luck!! You are a trooper!!

Lindsey said...

Wow what exciting news!! Congratulations!! That is so cute what Kemper said about more siblings!! Hopefully he will be satisfied with one more!! Sorry you have been so sick....that's the pits....I hated the first trimester....yuck! Your a trooper....hope u feel better SOON!!!