Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Man Trek!

The adventure begins!
A motorcyle, or an ATV for every single one of them. Spoiled boys
Chad and Kip at camp
This deer was not shy and hung out frequently with the guys
This is roughing it huh?! Kyle is in the hammock, probably reading some depressing, makes you want to end your life kind of book!! Kyle will know what I mean ;)
The best dad in the world. Catching up on current events!
Andi saying hi to her Uncle Kyle when they got home from the Trek.


For a few years now my brothers, my Dad, my brother in law Rick, and my husband, have been going on a Hiking, fishing, and camping adventure. In years past they have hiked in to their camp sites. And the hikes have not been easy. This year they thought it would be fun to take 4-wheelers, and Chad took his motorcycle. I think some of the boys couldn't handle the hike.....(Kyle ;) They all had a blast, and loved riding on the rugged terrain. My brothers didn't grow up with ATV's like Chad did. So Chad had to take all the 4-wheelers down some rough spots himself. And Across a pretty fast river. I love that I married such a manly man!! When they came home they were all like little sunburned boys telling me excitedly about the trek. I love this tradition they have, and someday soon we will have to start a couples trek too.
Good thing they take Chad with them every year

1 comment:

Shalie said...

Looks like fun! I like Andi's haircut!