Friday, August 20, 2010

My boy is 6!

My wonderful Mom decorated this cake.
Blowing out the candles
All the party animals together
The start of the Indiana Jones obstacle course
They had to drink the bloody, eyeball kool-aid
The deadly balance beam

It still does not seem real that my little man is 6 years old. I wish I could stop time sometimes. He is my wonderfully busy, loud, and tender hearted guy. He is one of a kind thats for sure. Every day he does, or mosty says something, the makes me laugh out loud. My Mom keeps telling me to put it on my blog. I plan on doing a whole post of things Kemp has said over the summer. He keeps us all entertained. And he is such a great big brother to Andi. I know this baby is lucky to have him as a big brother as well. Right now he is really into Indiana Jones, fishing, riding his bike, anything outdoors,  and walking the dog for me. He is so friendly with everyone he sees, not a shy bone in his body. I hope he never changes. I told him he can't ever grow up and not want to kiss his mom anymore. He said, "I will always be your little boy mom, and want to kiss you" I am going to show him this when he is a teenager as proof! We love you so much Kemper James, and I feel so amazingly blessed (and not always worthy) the Lord sent you to our family.

3 comments:

april said...

Happy Birthday to Kemper! I love the cake!! Super cute ;) I can hardly believe he is 6 years old either, wow time flies. He is a very cute little guy. xoxoxo love ya

Shalie said...

What a rad cake! And what a neat party! Happy Birthday Kemper, we lov eyou!

Sommers said...

God sure know who to send to our homes. Glad he had a GREAT day!!