Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Camping with The Fizers

Halle and Kemper. Halle was having fun I promise! I just snapped the picture in a moment she was telling me something about the tractor.
Some of the pictures turned out blury. Here is Chris with Hudson and Kemp. Chad is getting the firewood of the back.
They could be twins!! Andi and Hudson the cutes cousins ever.
Getting ready to go swimming
Little Daxton. I keep telling Krissy I can take him for awhile if she wants me too. He is so sweet, I just love him!
What is camping without shooting soda cans??
                                This is Andi. I know it is hard to tell beneath the layers of dirt! I have never seen a kid get so dirty, so fast. She was covered. We kept joking about the homeless girl in out camp :)

1 comment:

Shalie said...

Love it! What a fun camping trip :)