Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Just a few pictures from our Halloween Weekend

 Em J and Kemp were the last two standing on Halloween night. And they would have kept going, but I was so done!

 The kids are heading out to start their trick-or-treating. They pretty much ran the entire first street.
 Before everyone went out my Mom had some really fun games for the kids to play. Thanks Mom!
 After Trunk-or-treating the night before, Andi, Kemp, and Maddie had to check out the goods
                        My little puppy just wanted to be done with all the trunks so she could dig in!
                                                                            Hey there Jack Sparrow
                           Sommers and her cute little guy Slater. Sommers helped with the Trunk-or-treat activity
                I just had to get a picture of my brother Kip in his sweet costume. Notice the nipple.
 My Puppy, and my pirate. Kemp really wanted to stay in character. Although Jack Sparrow is not really this intense!
Andi's charms finally broke him down and he gave a little smile :)

Doesn't it always seem like Halloween last for a week, and not just a night? This year was really fun, but I am not sad to see the Holiday end. Probably because I am so large with child, and Chad had to work for all the festivities. And my kids have sooooo much candy, I am going to gain another 40 lbs from it! The two of them had a great time. And Andi really got it this year, which makes it even more fun.  Kemp is going through a Pirates of the Carribean phase (move over Indiana Jones) So I spent alot of time looking for the right peices for his comstume. So worth it though. He told me, "Mom people really thought I was the REAL Jack Sparrow! They didn't even know it was me...Kemper!"  :)

5 comments:

Shalie said...

Very cute! Kemp makes an awesome Jack Sparrow, and Andi looks JUST like her stuffed puppy dog! I can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Sharon said...

So CUTE!!! Kemper cracks me up. He really needs to go into acting. He really seemed like Jack Sparrow!! And Andi makes a very cute PUPPY!!! Tell your family thanks for letting us crash the party and join in the fun!! I need pictures!!!

Sharon said...

What a fun night. Your kids were darling, and I though that Kemper was Jack Sparrow himself. That kid really needs to get into acting!! Tell your family thanks for letting us crash in on the fun, and being a part of it. I need some pictures for my wall!!!!

Lindsey said...

wow....what a good Jack Sparrow costume...for real!!! And Andi looks like a cute little cuddly puppy...good job!! Looks like it was a blast and of course exhausting!!

april said...

Cute pictures! What a fun night. On with Thanksgiving!! Kemper nailed Jack Sparrow! What a cutie. He such a Fife!