Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

         Kemper, McKay, and Maddux. Kemp has a little hero worship going on with McKay. Can you tell??
           My brother Kip is so cute with Nora. He took her around looking for the perfect little pumpkin
                           Kemper Playing in the corn box. The only thing that is free anymore at the patch.
       Charlee and Andi. These two are inseperable. And yes, Andi is pretending to be a puppy....of course
                     Worst family picture ever! But it was the only one I got, so what can you do!
                                  My sister is really great with Andi. They are really close.
                            Chad and I. The sun was bright, so we had to squint, Which makes my husband   look a  little annoyed. :)


Grandma and Grandpa trying to take a big family picture. It was like pulling teeth for the kids. You would think they have never seen a pumpkin before.
It was time for annual pumpkin patch trip with my family. And it was a blast like it usually is.  A great way to get ready for all the fun Halloween stuff to come!

No comments: