Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas day at Grandma and Grandpas

 Andi and Emersen playing with the new horses Andi got that morning. Andi loves Em j, it is pretty cute.

 Some of the mounds of presents at my parents house. I was proud, she actually wrapped alot of them
 Shaylan and her boyfriend J Bieber. She is obsessed with him, her parents got her this large cutout and she had to bring it over to show everyone.
                    An attempt at a picture of all the grandkids. You gotta love candid pics right! :)
Kemp got Shay this bieber calendar for Christmas. Did I mention she is obsessed with him??!


Christmas this year was wonderful. The only negatives were Chad had to work, and my camera was dead on Christmas eve when I went to take pictures of my kids opening gifts so their dad could be there. At least I charged it up in time to head over to the Grandparents house.  Next year we will have 3 kids at Christmas. So crazy!! And I will be much better about taking more pictures. And lets hope Chad does not have to work either, it doesn't feel like Christmas without him.

No comments: