Wednesday, January 12, 2011

If you want to take my picture, you better wrap me up!









I have never had pictures of my kids taken as newborns. Sad but true. This time around I decided since I know a great photographer, and she is my best friend and all, :) I would give it a try.  I was hoping to just get a couple cute pictures, so I was really excited when we did! The only catch, we discovered, is he loves to be swaddled and wrapped. It is the only way he will sleep. So naked pictures were out of the question. Oh, and my husband keeps our sunroom really cold. and the space heater can only do so much.
I just love his big lips, and he is so sweet. I am so glad I decided to do it. And thanks to Jess for being so patient with my baby, who was playing hard to get for the camera.

6 comments:

Shalie said...

Those are beautiful! Great job Jess!

The Beus Family said...

He is so darling kel, I love the name too! congrats

april said...

so dang precious! He is so sweet and totally perfect.

Sommers said...

sooo cute!!! do love his lips too. can't wait to see him again!!

Lindsey said...

Awwwww are u serious!!! What a precious little guy!! I can't believe he is here...that went by fast....although I know it prob went by soooo sllooowww for you!! He is very handsome!! Good job!!

Lindsey said...

awwwww.....oh my heck are u serious!!! He is so awesome!!I can't believe he is here already, it went by so fast.....although I know it prob went by soooo sllloooowww for you!!! He is just so CUTE!! Good Job!!