Saturday, January 8, 2011

Welcome Baby Bridger!

                                                   Chad and Bridge. He is one proud Dad!
                                                                    "Hey, I know You!"
                           You would think is was a really rough day from this picture of me :)
                                                          My sister, me, and  big sis Andi.
 My wonderful Doctor. It took him a couple minutes to cry, but then, he really let us have it. He did go through alot that day!
Kemper is soooo in love with him.  He has like a perma grin whenver he is around him, and constantly wants to hold him. And I am sure Bridge didn't mean too, but Kemp definatly got the first smile from his little bro yesterday.


He is finally here!! My not so little man weighed in 8 lbs 11 ounces, 22 inches long. Wow, I could not believe I had that big of a baby in me. No wonder he was draining my energy. Its too baby he didn't take all the calories from me that I consumed over the nine months, ha ha!

I went in Wednesday morning for a scheduled induction. They started me, and I got my epidural. I didn't waste any time getting it. I am so glad because it worked SO great. I was totally relaxed all day, and feeling nothing! There is no other way to go...for me anyways :) It was great to just lay there and talk with Chad, my Mom, and Jess came in for most the day too. I really could not have asked for an easier labor, and delivery. And my recovery has been easy. I pushed a few more times with Bridge because of his postitioning on his way out.  And with the exception of our first night at home, he has been so easy. Knock on wood. 


We are all so happy to have him here, and although there are big changes, I want to just try and enjoy every moment.

10 comments:

april said...

Congratulations!! He is so cute!! Bridger, what an great name, and Bridge is super cute too! Great job on having a beautiful BIG baby boy!

I wish we lived closer so I could snuggle him. Take care of yourself and your cute family. love ya

Shalie said...

CONGRATS! He is so adorable, and you LOOK AMAZING for just giving birth. I can't wait to meet Bridger in person!

Unknown said...

You did look so good in that hospital.. not fair! He is the cutest little guy ever, I am excited to spend more time with him!

Michelle said...

So jealous of your delivery...
A couple extra pushes because of his positioning... again I hate you! ;)
He is adorable! Oliver has been great as well, except every couple days we have a rough night. Makes me realized I am spoiled on the good nights! Hopefully Bridger gets into a routine sooner rather than later!
Congratulations!

Cara said...

Congratulations! He is super cute.

Melissa said...

He is so. cute kel! looove his name to

Colleen said...

Congrats! He is so cute, and so big! And you look SO good!

Krissy said...

Precious precious precious!!!! He is so cute. that picture of him cryong is not making me happy though!! He needed his aunt krissy at that moment!!!

Amy said...

Bridger is absolutely adorable! Congrats on your new addition! So happy for you guys!

Leah said...

Congratulations to you and your family. He is quite the handsome little man.