Thursday, April 21, 2011

Updates

                                                Kemper and Andi love the sandbox.
                     Sorry this is blurry, my camera is pretty lame. Bathtime with Big brother!
                                    Kemp is such a big help, he is the best big brother ever!
 He is such a smiley happy baby. But for some reason when I get the camera out he gets all serious.
 Snuggle time with dad. He was laughing at cooing at Chad while he talked to him.
Always looking for his thumb
Andi's newest thing is holding Bridge.

So much to say, and I have waited way to long to blog! I have been busy, and we didn't have our main computer hooked up for a long time. 3 kids, a new baby, a new house, starting work again. It has been a great new adventure. Chad and I bought a house, which is really exciting, since we have been renting for the past 3 years or so.  The kids are loving the new house. Complete with a big backyard, swingset, sandbox, garden, toyroom, and a park across the street! Chad has been really busy with his full time job as a sheriffs Deputy, and he has had side construction jobs on all his days off lately. I don't see him much :) but I know things will eventually calm down.

I feel like someone is going to pinch me and I will wake up. Right now life is so amazing, and a big reason is my wonderful bundle of joy. Bridger. He is such a great baby. He has been sleeping through the night for a couple months now, (He is only 3 1/2 months) He is happy, and he saves his best smiles for mom.  He has been a blessing to our family. I can't wait for him to wake up every morning so I can see his happy smile. 

Kemp is doing great in first grade, and has lost 4 teeth now which he is so proud of. He is growing up way to fast though. And becoming a little boy. He is not as hyper as he once was, and he has the best conversations with us, and always has so much to say. He is counting down untill the 4th Pirates of the carribean movie comes out. He has a small Johnny Depp obsession :) its pretty cute!

My little Andi is loving pre-school, and our swingset.  She is still my tender snuggler that crawls in bed with Chad and I every morning. She is loving veggie tales right now, and Tangled. Which she watches every day.  She is adjusting to not being the baby of the family anymore. She knows she still has her dad wrapped aroung her finger though!

Chad and I are liking our new ward. I am sad I had to be released from the Stake YW pres. But we are excited to see what will come in this new chapter of our lives. We are only ten minutes from our old neihborhood and friends, so that is really good.

6 comments:

Shalie said...

YAY a blog post! I want to see pics of your house!!! Bridger is so much bigger than last time I saw him, oh he is so sweet. We miss you guys so much already. Glad you are happy and enjoying your new house!

Michelle said...

Way jealous. Oliver has gone backwards in the sleeping department. And my two oldest have been absolute pills about bedtime! I am glad you are back in the swing of things, I am so not! We really need to introduce our babies soon. Even though Oli doesn't sleep, he is a super happy and cute baby.

Brooke said...

Love those baby cheeks! So cute! Congrats on the house, so happy for you guys! Please post pictures! Love you guys!

Rachael said...

Kelli, thanks for the nice comment you left on my blog. I really appreciated it. Your kids are adorable and I am excited for your new house and new area. And it doesn't surprise me at all that you were in the stake YW because you are amazing. I wish I could have been in that YW's, I bet those girls had too much fun! Love you!

Sharon said...

So darling!!! Cutest kids ever. So glad that you are settled into your new place. I know that you all will be very happy there. Love you all:)

Unknown said...

... and you moved closer to me which is even better! :) I love the pictures! you guys are some of my favorite people in the world!!