Thursday, June 16, 2011

Did I mention that we fish.....alot??






I feel like I have so many fishing pictures.  And these ones are only from the trips my husband actually remembers to bring the camera.  Chad and Kemper both love and I mean LOVE to fish.  In fact, I would say it is quickly becoming their thing.  Andi loves it too, but she does not have the same level of intensity that Kemp does.  Just like Chad, Kemper would sit there all night if he could. I have always meant to write this story down, so this is a good time since we are on the topic of fishing.  On one of their fishing trips a couple years ago, Chad told Kemper they had to leave, and Chad had made a critical error throwing back a small fish, thinking they would have caught a bigger one by then.  Kemper was SO MAD, furious really.  So he followed Chad to the truck, yelling for everyone by the  crowded greenbelt to hear,  and I quote, "That guy!! (pointing his stick at Chad, telling an innocent bystander) is the WORST fisherman EVER!  I mean, we go fishing, and he promises I can keep the fish, then he throws it back!!  (turning to Chad now)  Why do we even freaking go fishing dad, IF WE DON'T KEEP THE FISH?!"  Chad told me all this later when they got home.  Chad just kept walking, trying not to laugh.  After he calmed down and they were driving home in the truck he asked Chad, "Dad,you are not going to tell mom about my fit right??"  But of course he did!  And Chad and I laughed about it for like an hour that night.

3 comments:

april said...

LOL, what a funny story ;) totally belongs in a movie or something, that would have been funny to watch

Amy said...

how cute! You've got good little fishers! If someone were to take a pic of you and a pic of chad it would look like kemper. I can't decide who he looks like more!

Lindsey said...

Kemper is seriously funny!! Sounds like he has some intense passion for fishing!! And Bridger looks just like a fife!! Very adorable of course!!