Monday, July 11, 2011

The Big Bridge

                                                                  He is such a happy baby
                                                               He really does love his daddy!
                                                                  I was not planning on pictures or I would have dressed him cuter
                                                                     Big brother is still her world

 
I am really late on posting these of course!  The Morgans came to Boise(we love that!) and Shalie was really sweet and just took her camera and took a few pictures, of mostly Bridger, but some others too.  They look so great, and really capture his wonderful sweet smile.  I just wanted to write a few things down about him so I won't forget.  I can't believe the Lord sent me such an amazingly sweet little spirit.  I don't know that I deserve any of the incredible children he has sent me. I am sure most moms feel that way though.

Bridger Byron
Nicknames include:  the big Bidge,  Bridger Byron Boy, baby Bridge, boy number dos.  Chad can take credit for almost ever nickname in our house.  And he is always coming up with new ones.
20 lbs! He is only 6 months.
2 teeth already on the bottom, with more on the way.
His hair goes into a natural fohawk
Smiles constantly
Sleeps like a champ ( through the night and 2 really good naps)
Always been a belly sleeper, but now he rolls on to his back in the night alot.
Makes a sheep sound all the time.  We say its his signature sound. I have to get it recorded
rolls over front to back and back to front and can make it all the way around the room like that!
He loves our dog pepsi, and he will laugh everytime he sees her. 
Eats like a horse, and always wants more baby food.
Laughs at me everynight when I hold him and sing, before I lay him down. Melts my heart.
Loves the water already
Lights up everytime he sees Kemper or Andi

So many other things I could write about my little guy.  He has been such a joy in our house.  I know some of these things I might forget with time, so its good to write it down for the blog book.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! I love the big bidge! I feel the same way about feeling like I don't deserve such great little kiddos! What did I do to get them?

Shalie said...

He is such a sweet little guy! You are such a wonderful family, he was so lucky to be included in it!!

april said...

What a little cutie! I love your hair! It is so long and pretty. I am jealous. I am trying to grow mine out, but it so taking forever!

Sharon said...

These are so cute!!! What a darling family!!!