Monday, July 18, 2011

4th of July fun

 All the kids sitting and watching the show at Emily's in-laws place.  It was an amazing show!
 Gerry had glow in the dark sticks for all the kids. It was a huge hit, and here all the kids are swarming him to get them.
 My brother Kyle and me, you can also see Byron and Rachel with little McKenley
 Reese and Andi.  It is so cute how close these two have gotten.  Best friends! 
 I took my niece Emersen with us.  She had a blast out there.
 Eli, thinking he is pretty cool with the Roman Candle!
 Kempers turn!
 My little Andi-pandi.  She loves the sparklers for sure!
 My sis in law Emily and Reese. Arent they so pretty?!!
 Rachel and McKenley.  Her little family has been going to this celebration for a few years now.

 Emily, Brett, and Reese.  I just love your snuggie Brett.  I hear he never leaves home without it!

 This was so cute.  Andi and McKenley thought they were so funny by hiding under one of the tables and playing scared.
It is just way too fun though!!
 Had to throw in a couple pictures Emily took at Roaring Springs.  Like I said, Best Friends!!
Arent they all so cute! Roaring Springs has been such a blast this year. The kids are loving it!


This 4th of July was really great.  Except for the fact that Chad had to work....so lame :(  My brother came in to town though so that was fun. We had a jammed packed day of fun.  At my moms, then at my mom in laws, then I convinced my brother to come with me and my kids, plus Emj (my sisters daughter) out to Emily's In laws house for their huge firework show they have every year.  Emily has invited us every year and we just never got out there till now.  I am so glad we went, it was the best show ever!  My kids will never forget it.  The Grovers, and my mom-in-law and her boyfriend Tom were there too. Bretts mom and dad made us feel really welcome, and they are so nice to have this big party every year!  I was telling Emily we will be coming next year, and Chad will be coming too for sure!! Thanks for having us Brett and Emily!

2 comments:

Shalie said...

What a fun 4th of July!! This Roaring SPrings place looks so much fun, I want to go with you someday!

Hilari said...

I am so glad you liked the 4th, I think it is the best show around! :)