Monday, May 21, 2012

Family pictures (more to come)







Here are a few of the pictures that my amazing friend Jessica took!  I had just got my hair cut that day which was a big change for me, my hair had been long for a really long time.  She met us down at Albertsons park.  It was beautiful, but Bridger was really into the goose poop that was everywhere so we had to keep a close eye on him.  I did not want to go downtown and have to worry about Bridge running into the street  the whole time though, so I chose the geese!  I can't wait to see more of the pictures she took, she is just so amazing! Thanks Jess!

6 comments:

april said...

Beautiful Kell! I love your hair! You guys are such a cute family!

Shalie said...

JEss did such a good job! They all turned out so great!

Krissy said...

those are awesome pictures. Your hair is so freakin cute Kelli!!! Wow, sexy mama for reals. I love all of them.. Good job Jess!!!!

Unknown said...

I love them! Such great pictures!

Brooke said...

These are just beautiful! Love them. You are gorgeous!

Sharon said...

I love these pictures!!! I could use some:)