Monday, July 28, 2008

Moving out

Kemper is ready to move, Andie doesn't look so sure!
Someone find the packing tape.
All her clothes must be packed
The last fire in our sweet fire pit
We had to have marshmellows of course



Tonight is our last night in our first house. I am feeling a little sad I will admit. We have had so many great times here. This is where we started our little family. I was feeling so sentimental I insisted we had one more fire, for old time sakes. We have a canal that runs right behind our house, its been so great having no rear neighbors. Pepsi will miss the canal, for sure. I am ready to open the next chapter in our lives, but leaving is still hard. We found a great rental, wich we will have about a year while Chad builds us a house. At least that is the plan right now. Kemper and Andie were loving the boxes, okay mostly Kemper was loving the boxes! We put most of our stuff in a POD and we will live 2 weeks with my Mom and Dad until our rental house is ready to move into. I will post pics of the house soon. I can just blog from my Mom's computer. Hopefully my energetic son isn't too much for my gracefully ageing parents, whom I love very much!!

4 comments:

Shalie said...

I can't believe you're moving! I am excited for a year from now for you, and for us, maybe both of us will be in new houses! Well, I'm glad you got in one more fire pit experience. I am excited to see your rental house, we are probably going to be getting an aparment here soon, I'd rather get a house, but until our house sells, we can't really do much but an apartment. Congrats on your house selling and being able to start a new adventure in your life! We're thinking of coming to visit in the fall sometime, I'll keep you posted more as we know when Grant can get off.

Michelle said...

I will miss the blue house too, especially because Boykin loved playing with Pepsi in your backyard. :( Call me when you get settled and we will play!

Sommers said...

We will miss you being so close!!
Bitter Sweet....

Krissy said...

Your moving closer to me so I'm not sad.. It will be wierd not to have you guys in that blue house..the pictures are so cute!!!