Saturday, August 2, 2008

The wait is over!

So I was one of those nerds that reserved my book early, (like they would ever really run out) and was there the first day to pick up Breaking Dawn at Borders. But we all know how great the books are and I can't wait to see what is going to happen. Just from reading the book cover I am pretty sure there is going to be some serious Jacob drama. It confuses me a little that she could be so torn between two men. But it makes for great reading though!! My mom is already trying to sneak it from me when I am busy with my kids, she is reading my copy now as I am blogging! I will be catching up with her soon, for sure.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

These books are so addicting! I made the mistake of ordering mine with Amazon! I thought that it would be at my house on the 2nd! Wrong!!! They did that with Harry Potter... Why not Twilight? So I am still waiting to get it. I have butterflies in my stomach waiting! You are lucky and smart that you got it at Borders. Did you go at midnight on the 1st? I would have loved to do that!

I agree with the 'how can she be torn between these two guys'thing. For me its Edward all the way! I don't know... but Stephenie has not given too much evidence that there is much of a competition. Are you team Jacob or Team Edward. I think you know my stance.

I am jealous that you are reading it already... pray that mine gets here fast. (I hope lightning does not strike me ehhh).
Have FUN!!
PS Dylan says HI

Michelle said...

I got mine this weekend too. I like to read them slow and enjoy it though, so don't ruin it for me.
Ever since I talked to you today Rex has been talking about Kemper's party and telling me he wants to go now and how much he misses Kemper. It's kinda cute yet totally annoying at the same time!

Shalie said...

YOU'LL LOVE IT!! I just finished it and I can't think of a more perfect ending for such a great series. I am sad that its over now though. I will have to find some more books to help with my denial!

Kristen Mouw said...

I just started this series and was surprised how utterly sucked in I became! I just started New Moon.

I'm sorry I missed you at the reunion too. Especially if I just missed you by minutes. I kept looking for you. Bummer. Maybe we should get together some time!