Saturday, August 9, 2008

Good times at Grandma and Grandpa's

Andie loved taking a bath in my Mom's sink

trying to escape
Chad bonding with Pandi
So cute


Swimming in the pool
My brother Kip loves to throw the kids into the pool
Kemper, totally horizontal. I meant to flip this picture
Grandpa, swimming with all his grandkids
My baby girl
Andie, and Grandpa
Kisses from Kemp
This past week has been fun living with my parents. The kids are in heaven, and Chad and I have date nights every night pretty much, we can leave when the kids are in bed cause my parents are here. We even had Kemper's B-day party here the other day. I will post his b-day pictures soon. Even though it has been fun, Chad and I are also excited to get into our new house we will be renting for a year. I mean, a girl can't live with her parents forever! Plus they don't stock their pantry with the healthiest food ever. I gotta get away from all this temptation!:) We will be moving in the 18th, after we head to Vegas for a few days. So here are just a few pictures of some of the things we have been doing lately.


7 comments:

Rachael said...

It looks like you are having a great summer. Ummmm is it fair that you have a rock star body? I don't think so. Also, your kids are too cute!

Shalie said...

I like your hair, it looks blonder! My mom stores crap food too in her pantry, and I do not have any self control, if its there, I'll eat it! It looks like fun. I am excited to see your new house. Oh yeah, so Grm Philly's b-day celeb is on sep 6 I think, we were thinking of going and staying the weekend or something. Know any places we could stay?!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so stinking cute!! And I love your hair! Looks like some fun times at Grandma & Grandpas!!

Jen said...

It looks like your all are having alot of fun. Whenever we go to my parents' house, it's mostly special stuff that Reagan and Aaron like. Go figure.

Krissy said...

those are cute pictures. i'm so excited to watch your kids this weekend. I never get them so it's about flippin time. Andie is getting so big and so cute. I don't see her often enough. She looks totally different to me. Also, I'm glad your temted to eat. Your looking way to sexy these days..

Michelle said...

Fun pics, can I come swim? :)
You do look sexy, that is for sure!

Jenny C said...

Hi Kelli. This is Jenny (Wright) Capell. Krissy found me the other day in blog world and said you married her brother. Your kids are so cute. You look great. Love the blonde hair!