Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Vegas Baby!!

Tomorrow morning we are heading to Vegas for our belated anniversarry trip. My Mom, and sisters are helping with my kids, who I will miss like crazy. At least it is only a few days without them. I will have picutures to post soon. I went to post pictures from Kempers b-day party and I have no idea where they are on my Mom's computer, so lame. Anyway, it will be easier when we get our own computer set up again at our house next week. Hopefully my parents will TiVo the Olympics, I am a little obsessed. There are worse things to be obsessed with though, right? So here we come Vegas strip, us Mormons can't do alot of the things they have to offer but its still fun, and c'mon have you been to the Pirate show at Treasure Island?! :) No boring car show this year though, Chad is so not dragging me to that again.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Sounds like fun times are heading your way. I'm super jealous. Hopefully one day Aaron will take me somewhere for our anniversary, though it could be awhile. It's been tough to do with Reagan's seizures and Lo being born this past November. Don't have too much fun! :)

Unknown said...

Sounds like a blast! We have to get together when you guys get home, it has been way too long. have fun!!!

Unknown said...

Hope you had fun! Your kids were so cute, I only got to see them for a little while though, they need to come see me more!