Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Me and Chad at the Paolo Nutini concert
Me, Jess and Teyan at concert, I love T in this pic!
Sorry, you really can't see Paolo at all
The Lion habitat at the MGM
Delicious Sushi lunch

Las Vegas was fun, we went with another couple we are really close with. The weekend flew by, but I was super excited to see my kids when we got home. This trip was the first time we didn't stay directly on the strip, and the first time we had a car. The hotel was nice, but I love staying on the strip, and then just walking everywhere. We went and saw Paolo Nutini at the Hard Rock, he sounded great. We were definatly the only people there not drinking, so we had fun laughing at all the drunk crazys! My husband was sweet, he gave me money to buy some clothes, and lets just say he was great in so many other ways too. Oh, and we found the best frozen yogurt place ever. Its called the Red Mango, I am sure all of you Vegas peeps will know what I am talking about. I am gonna be craving it, we will have to take another trip to Vegas just for the Red Mango.



5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Glad you had fun down here in Vegas. I've never heard of that frozen yogurt place, I'll have to check it out sometime. You'd be surprised how many places here I haven't seen yet even living here for almost five years.

Krissy said...

Every time I see pictures of you you just keep getting prettier and prettier. Stop it already will ya!!!

Krissy said...

who took the pics of you guys eating sushi?? Your all sitting there. I weent to the gym yesterday and ran into Kelli. She asked when we wanted to start training again.. What works for you?? I was thinking starting up in September.. I have enjoyed my freedom but am ready to get my butt kicked once again.. How's the marathon training these days??? I don't thin k I'm running enough to be able to do it this time. the most I have ran is only 8 miles. I know I could do more cuz I felt great but I'm not sure how I would do with a marathon.. I definately don't get out and run as much as I used to. Kids tend to get in the way... For some reason I cant get my ace out of bed.. And then by the time it's not to hot to go outside I always talk myself out of going so that I can hang out with Chris... BAd excuses I know.. So get on facebook.. I have talked to KAmi on it and Kyle is also one of my friends.. how funny huh.. Looknat the pic I put on of you and CHad and tell me if you like it. How's the new house???

Michelle said...

Looks like fun! Thanks for letting Rex come play the other day, let me return the favor soon, K!

Unknown said...

Glad you guys had fun! Brett and I need to take more trips like that, so so so much fun!