Monday, February 16, 2009

The Fife family McCall trip 2009

Our family braving the snow storm
Kemper and Maddux sledding
Kemper holding Andie on the sled behind the 4-wheeler
Mackay, Emma, and Emmersen
Me and my baby
Maddux and Kip
Me, with my forever Valentine!
Chad willingly wore this all day on Valentine's. (there might have been a little perssuation on my part)
Chad suprised me with these flowers, we both said we would wait to celebrate V-day......but we kinda cheated
Charlie, and Andie snuggling, they did that alot this trip
Andie and her favorite new buddy Cubby, he was so cute with her
Some of the family eating dinner
Maddy, and Kemp doing some drawing
A big tradition in the Fife family-speed scrabble
Emmersen, Bompa, Shaylan, and Kemp
Kip heading out to go running
Together again!
Andie with Grandma
It was also Emmersen's B-day. She is 7!!! I can't even believe she is getting so big

Madagascar 2 movie afternoon. Such a great show.

This is one of my favorite traditions on my side of the family. We have so much fun in McCall every presidents weekend in February. This year we stayed for the first time in Amy's Dad's cabin, that he just added on to. It was great, there was tons of space, and the streets were perfect for hookie-bobbing. We definatly did some crazy driving with that 4-wheeler, and everyone fell off a few times. We went swimming, we ate so much great food, the boys played Catan every night till the wee hours. We played lots of Wii, and all the kids played really well, (almost all of the time) I look forward to this weekend away with my family all year long, and it just gets better every year. Next year we will have one more new addition, Kip and Amy will have their baby girl there, I am excited for that. I am blessed to have such a fun, loving, amazing family, and I could not ask for a better one! I am glad that Chad loves them too, and he acts like he has been in the family forever now. He will talk to my Dad for hours about General Custer (my dad's favorite) now that is love!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGosh! What fun this looks like! I love it! Great photos! Great memories!

Anonymous said...

you look so TAN kelli! you'd think you went to hawaii the week before! i am so glad you guys had a good time...but we're glad you're home tooQ

Michelle said...

So fun and I love your camo hat!

Shalie said...

What a fun trip! That is so neat that you do a special trip like that with your family every year! Has Chad found out anything yet? Keep us posted!

Unknown said...

The Fife's know how to have a good time, that is for sure! What a great tradition to get everyone together in one place at one time with out interuptions, that is how we like to roll too!! Talk to you soon