Monday, February 9, 2009

Valentine's Party at Krissy's

She had really cute decorations, and tons of candy as you can see
Kemper holding the mailbox Krissy got for all the kids
Krissy with her glue gun
Hudson, my nephew, he is such a little poser! So cute!
Bailey and Codi, (nieces)
My newest little Niece, baby Reece. We were trying to get her to wake up......newborns ya know!
The sweet pinata
Zach, my brave brother-in-law, voluntered to hold the pinata. He was concerned a bit, as the picture shows :)
Most of the kids waiting for their turn at the pinata
Kemper, with his pinata candy. We ended up with 3 bags of candy and cookies. Thanks Krissy, just what we need at our house!
Tonight my sister in law Krissy, had a big Valentine bash for all the kids at her house. It was really fun, and she always goes above and beyond to make sure the kids have a great time. It was fun for us grown ups to have an excuse to hang out too. Chad is out of town for the week so he didn't get to come, I am sure Kemp will tell him all about it on the phone tomorrow though. It was sweet, all the older kids started making Valentine's for each other, and the younger kids. I really love this Valentine's thing.

4 comments:

Krissy said...

that was so fun last night. Oh my goodness, I have way too many cookies at my house and not so much will power to resist.. I need to give them away... By the way, You spell the names as such - Kodi and Reese.Lol... Talk to ya later. Did you ever end up going running after the party??? You are crazy for going alone in the dark.

Michelle said...

I saw all your cars there and wondered what was going on! Looks like fun! Let's hang out since Chad is gone. Mark is working late tonight, maybe we should take the kids out for dinner...
Call me!

Shalie said...

What a fun party. A v-day party has never even crossed my mind. It looks like it was a lot of fun! It was fun to have Chad here, however, he's received all the death threats if you don't come with him next time!

Anonymous said...

Kelli, check it out! My blog is slowly becoming as cool as yours :) Haha! HAve fun this weekend!